Re: [scbwi-houston] Publisher blurb

  • morris7625@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
      In a message dated 4/10/2006 3:37:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      abcdoris@... writes:

      Rainbow books is seeking submissions for dealing with pinching, kicking,
      and pulling hair.

      ONE WORD - "TASER"

      Kimberly Morris
      author / speaker / publishing consultant
      _www.kimberlymorris.com_ (http://www.kimberlymorris.com/)
      _www.publishingmatters.com_ (http://www.publishingmatters.com/)

    • JoAn Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2006
        I have finally learned where I am going Apr. 19 - to Blinn - College
        Station. I have a booth, the festival ? whatever is from 2-6 on that Wed.
        aft. I will be coming from Austin, then hoping someone is there from
        Houston. My husband will pick me up, but is not eager to drive that far if I
        can get a ride back to Houston. I will share the booth if someone wants to
        come to promote school visits or just sell books.
        let me know ASAP since I am leaving home on Sat before Easter.

        JoAn

        ----------
        >From: "abcdoris2003" <abcdoris@...>
        >To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [scbwi-houston] Publisher blurb
        >Date: Mon, Apr 10, 2006, 3:37 PM
        >

        > I wanted to share this publisher's info from
        > Book Markets for Children's Writers 2006.
        >
        > It tickles me every time I read it. Maybe it's just me!
        >
        > Publisher's Interests
        >
        > Rainbow books is seeking submissions for dealing with pinching, kicking,
        > and pulling hair. It does not publish picture books.
        >
        > Doris Fisher
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Wayne Edwards
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2006