Publisher blurb

  • abcdoris2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10 1:37 PM
      I wanted to share this publisher's info from
      Book Markets for Children's Writers 2006.

      It tickles me every time I read it. Maybe it's just me!

      Publisher's Interests

      Rainbow books is seeking submissions for dealing with pinching, kicking,
      and pulling hair. It does not publish picture books.

      Doris Fisher
    • morris7625@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10 1:42 PM
        In a message dated 4/10/2006 3:37:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        abcdoris@... writes:

        Rainbow books is seeking submissions for dealing with pinching, kicking,
        and pulling hair.

        ONE WORD - "TASER"

        Kimberly Morris
        author / speaker / publishing consultant
        _www.kimberlymorris.com_ (http://www.kimberlymorris.com/)
        _www.publishingmatters.com_ (http://www.publishingmatters.com/)

      • JoAn Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12 6:06 AM
          I have finally learned where I am going Apr. 19 - to Blinn - College
          Station. I have a booth, the festival ? whatever is from 2-6 on that Wed.
          aft. I will be coming from Austin, then hoping someone is there from
          Houston. My husband will pick me up, but is not eager to drive that far if I
          can get a ride back to Houston. I will share the booth if someone wants to
          come to promote school visits or just sell books.
          let me know ASAP since I am leaving home on Sat before Easter.

          JoAn

          ----------
          >From: "abcdoris2003" <abcdoris@...>
          >To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [scbwi-houston] Publisher blurb
          >Date: Mon, Apr 10, 2006, 3:37 PM
          >

          > I wanted to share this publisher's info from
          > Book Markets for Children's Writers 2006.
          >
          > It tickles me every time I read it. Maybe it's just me!
          >
          > Publisher's Interests
          >
          > Rainbow books is seeking submissions for dealing with pinching, kicking,
          > and pulling hair. It does not publish picture books.
          >
          > Doris Fisher
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Wayne Edwards
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 13 10:52 PM