sweatshirt

  • Mary Ann Hellinghausen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Did anyone who attended the South Shore conference lose a Breckenridge sweat shirt? We found it in the hospitality suite - I have it ~

      Mary Ann

    • kathy@kathyduval.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        It belongs to Marty Graham. I'll email her, too. Kathy

        Mary Ann Hellinghausen <Mah@...> wrote: Did anyone who attended the South Shore conference lose a Breckenridge sweat shirt? We found it in the hospitality suite - I have it ~

        Mary Ann

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
        The Three Bears' Halloween (Holiday House, Sept. 2007)

        www.kathyduval.com