BRAVO TO JOYCE & CO.

  • morris7625@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      What a wonderful conference! I learned. I laughed. I ate. Best of all, it
      was fun hanging with my SCBWI friends.

      Thank you Joyce, Bettina, Yvonne, Arno and all the Busy Bees who made it such
      a terrific event.

      NOTE TO JOYCE! I sat next to Caroline Yoder in the back for a while. She was
      looking at the newsletter and commented that it was really impressive and
      professional. She was amazed that it came out six times a year. I told her that
      our newsletter editor was a woman of MANY talents.

      Kim

      Kimberly Morris
      Author, Speaker & Publishing Consultant
      http://www.kimberlymorris.com/