this was forwarded to me - anyone interested?

  • rebecca nolen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      forwarded by Rebecca Nolen

      From: Linda Bingham
      To: TCoA
      Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:09 PM
      Subject: TCoAAuthors wanted

      Dear TCoA subscribers:

      I received a request for a children's author in the Denton area (or someone
      willing to travel there). If you would like me to forward your name as a
      possibility, send me a brief bio and a list of your titles, your email
      address, website, etc. Please don't send photos or attachments.

      I am also working with organizers of a book event in the Giddings area. No
      date has been set, but you may signal your interest by sending me the above
      information. When I hear more, I'll let interested parties know.

      The website was down briefly this week, so if you got a bounced message from
      me or Charlene, please try again.

      Linda S. Bingham
      Texas Coalition of Authors
      www.texasauthors.org
      Linda@...
      Better one handful with tranquility than two handfuls with toil and chasing
      after the wind.
      Ecclesiastes 4:6