Debbie Frontier

  • Wayne Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      I don't know Debbie's e-mail address but others might find this interesting.
      Just now, on an ego trip I guess, I Googled my name in quotation marks, "R.
      Wayne Edwards" and clicked on Images. There were 31 pages of my drawings,
      how they got there I'll never know unless they were lifted from my web site.
      I scrolled to the end, expecting to find something about me, instead there
      was a picture of Debbie Frontier over my name along with another R. Wayne
      Edwards. Strange, huh?
      If you click on Debbie's picture you find several other Houston SCBWI
      members. Google is weird!

      Wayne
    • Deborah Frontiera
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        Very interesting.
        Shall have to try goodling my own name again.
        Debbie Frontiera

      • ctbkaty@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
          I googled my name and some other SCBWI member photos popped up with my name
          under them. Curious. I assume it has to do with the SCBWI website. It just
          illustrates that you can't believe what you see on the internet. I wonder if
          there is any way to correct the errors?

        • Wayne Edwards
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
            If they are better looking than you, forget about it. That's what I am going
            to do. Just so you remember that it's not you! Debbie might have a
            legitimate complaint.
            Wayne

            > I googled my name and some other SCBWI member photos popped up with my
            > name
            > under them. Curious. I assume it has to do with the SCBWI website. It just
            > illustrates that you can't believe what you see on the internet. I wonder
            > if
            > there is any way to correct the errors?
            >
            > Carmen

          • Wayne Edwards
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
              FYI
              /* Attention AOL users: If this news article is accurate, it
              may mean the end of free mailing lists like GCFL to AOL
              users! http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3581301