Looking for a roomate

  • tiggertex@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Just posting this from an email I received ---Bett

      I'm attending the conference this year and I was wondering if you knew of
      anyone who wanted to share a hotel room or if it's even possible to do so.
      I know I'm cutting it close with this question but I would appreciate any
      help you could give me on this.

      Thanks!

      Amber Hall
      work: (713)974-2242 x504
      cell: (832)971-0351

    • writegood2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        I have reservations for Friday and Saturday night. I would love to half
        the expense of the room. Call me. Bonnie Crow 281-395-8199