publication

  • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
      I just received my two copies of Clinics in Dermatology where my article appears, "Beyond the Blindfold: My Life with Retinitis Pigmentosa." The magazine is nice and glossy with lots of photos. I was so excited to get a yellow envelope that wasn't a rejection letter!!!

      Gail Greenberg

    • Mary Ann Hellinghausen
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
        Congrats, Gail! Hope you'll bring a copy to Tuesday's chapter meeting so we
        can read your article ~

        Mary Ann
      • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
          Thanks, Mary Ann. I'll bring a copy to the meeting.

          Gail

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
            Lots of great year-end news. Congrats Gail!

            Dotti Enderle
            Author & Storyteller
            http://www.dottienderle.com
            http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

          • ctbkaty@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
              Great news Gail. Be sure and bring a copy to the meeting Tuesday night. We
              would love to see it.

            • kathy@kathyduval.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
                Congratulations, Gail. I look forward to seeing the article. Kathy

                gailgreenberg@... wrote: I just received my two copies of Clinics in Dermatology where my article appears, "Beyond the Blindfold: My Life with Retinitis Pigmentosa." The magazine is nice and glossy with lots of photos. I was so excited to get a yellow envelope that wasn't a rejection letter!!!

                Gail Greenberg

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Peggy
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
                  Gail, I am so happy for you. Congratulations!! Peggy Shallock

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 31, 2005
                    Thanks so much, Doris, Dotti, Kathy, Vicki, Carmen and Peggy. I really
                    appreciate your support!!!

                    Gail