Re: [scbwi-houston] Kudos To Kathy!

  • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
      WAY TO GO, KATHY!!!! THAT IS VERY IMPRESSIVE! I HOPE YOU GET A LOT OF BOOK
      SALES OUT OF THIS! WHAT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

      GAIL
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
        Hey Dottie, Thanks for the kudos. Yesterday after I saw the Children's Review page, I kept thinking I'd wake up. But so far, it's still real. I hope your holidays are wonderful. Cheers, Kathy

        Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote: Kathy Duval's THE THREE BEARS CHRISTMAS appeared yesterday in the New York Times Book Review! Here's the link:

        http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/18/books/review/18bookshelf.html

        Dotti Enderle
        Author & Storyteller
        http://www.dottienderle.com
        http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
        Check out my website! www.kathyduval.com

      • Tamra Norton
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
          YAY Kathy!!!!!

          --Tamra

          > Kathy Duval's THE THREE BEARS CHRISTMAS appeared yesterday in the New York
          > Times Book Review! Here's the link:
          >
          > http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/18/books/review/18bookshelf.html

        • Dede Ducharme
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
            Way to go, Kathy! Dede

            kathy@... wrote: Hey Dottie, Thanks for the kudos. Yesterday after I saw the Children's Review page, I kept thinking I'd wake up. But so far, it's still real. I hope your holidays are wonderful. Cheers, Kathy

            Dotti Enderle wrote: Kathy Duval's THE THREE BEARS CHRISTMAS appeared yesterday in the New York Times Book Review! Here's the link:

            http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/18/books/review/18bookshelf.html

            Dotti Enderle
            Author & Storyteller
            http://www.dottienderle.com
            http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
            Check out my website! www.kathyduval.com

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • mildred martin
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
              Congratualtions, Kathy. Way to go!
              I checked out the review on the NY Times website. Super!

              Millie

              I saw the Children's Review page, I kept thinking I'd wake up. But so far,
              it's still real. I hope your holidays are wonderful. Cheers, Kathy

              Dotti Enderle wrote: Kathy Duval's THE THREE BEARS CHRISTMAS appeared
              yesterday in the New York Times Book Review! Here's the link:

              http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/18/books/review/18bookshelf.html

              Dotti Enderle
              Author & Storyteller
              http://www.dottienderle.com
              http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
              Check out my website! www.kathyduval.com

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Mary Ann Hellinghausen
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
                Yeah, Kathy! Hope this NYT publicity makes those books fly off the shelves,
                like Santa into the night...sorry, too much chocolate ~
                Mary Ann H.
              • Kathy Combs
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
                  Awesome, Kathy! What a nice review.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 20, 2005
                    Congrats Kathy!! The kudos keep rolling in. So proud of you, Peggy