Re: [scbwi-houston] Cricket

  • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
      Way to go, Sally! You've got an impressive line-up of superstars--the
      triplets, Arnold. Walton and Lewis and Clark!!!! I can't wait to read this
      month's Cricket and your upcoming book. I really miss you and am looking
      forward to seeing you in February.

      Best wishes

      Gail
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
        We miss you too Sally. How are those babies?