One Odd Day on Amazon

  • Dani Sneed
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi-
      Doris and I have done the next to impossible - sold a picture book in rhyme. It didn't hurt that Doris met the editor at the NYC SCBWI conference. Go Doris! Take a sneak preview of the ONE ODD DAY cover on Amazon. It is a comical number concept story about a boy who wakes to find his world is "odd" - his dog has five legs - and then things get really strange.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976882337/002-4294886-1218401?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance

      Best,

      Dani Sneed
      sneedvilletx@...
      713.503.READ
      www.danisneed.com
      Check out the October issue of SPIDER for my fun science article "Mushroom Star"

    • kathycombs@houston.rr.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
        Way to go, ladies. Love the cover. I'm sure the insides are dazzling!

      • ctbkaty@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
          Let's hear it for rhyme time. Wahoo Dani and Doris.

        • mildred martin
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
            Congrats to both of you!
            It looks like a fun book.
            I tried to take a peek inside, but couldn't.

            Millie

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
              Congrats Doris and Dani! That's cool.

              Dotti Enderle
              Author & Storyteller
              http://www.dottienderle.com
              http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

            • kathy@kathyduval.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
                Congratulations you two! I look forward to seeing it. Kathy

                Dani Sneed <sneedvilletx@...> wrote:Hi-
                Doris and I have done the next to impossible - sold a picture book in rhyme. It didn't hurt that Doris met the editor at the NYC SCBWI conference. Go Doris! Take a sneak preview of the ONE ODD DAY cover on Amazon. It is a comical number concept story about a boy who wakes to find his world is "odd" - his dog has five legs - and then things get really strange.

                http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976882337/002-4294886-1218401?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance

                Best,

                Dani Sneed
                sneedvilletx@...
                713.503.READ
                www.danisneed.com
                Check out the October issue of SPIDER for my fun science article "Mushroom Star"

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
                Check out my website! www.kathyduval.com

              • Tammy Waldrop
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
                  Here's my claim to fame - Doris and Dani are both in the same
                  Kingwood critique group as I am!
                  You go girls!
                  Tammy
                • Mary Ann Hellinghausen
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
                    Way cool! Congrats to you, Doris and Dani. Since I'm in Doris' on-line
                    critique group, I've had the privilege of reading the story - it is so funny
                    and creative. Way to go, girls!

                    Mary Ann
                  • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
                      Congrats Doris and Dani! Cute book--I can't wait to read it!

                      Gail
                      > Doris and I have done the next to impossible - sold a picture book in
                      > rhyme. It didn't hurt that Doris met the editor at the NYC SCBWI
                      > conference. Go Doris! Take a sneak preview of the ONE ODD DAY cover on
                      > Amazon. It is a comical number concept story about a boy who wakes to find
                      > his world is "odd" - his dog has five legs - and then things get really
                      > strange.
                      >
                      > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976882337/002-4294886-1218401?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance
                      >
                      > Best,
                      >
                      > Dani Sneed
                      > sneedvilletx@...
                      > 713.503.READ
                      > www.danisneed.com
                      > Check out the October issue of SPIDER for my fun science article "Mushroom
                      > Star"

                    • Merle Petersen
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
                        Wonderful news and congrats to you both! I look forward to purchasing this
                        funny book next year.
                        Merle
                        > Doris and I have done the next to impossible - sold a picture book in
                        rhyme. It didn't hurt that Doris met the editor at the NYC SCBWI conference.
                        Go Doris! Take a sneak preview of the ONE ODD DAY cover on Amazon. It is a
                        comical number concept story about a boy who wakes to find his world is
                        "odd" - his dog has five legs - and then things get really strange.

                        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976882337/002-4294886-1218401?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance

                        > Best,
                        >
                        > Dani Sneed
                        > sneedvilletx@...
                        > 713.503.READ
                        > www.danisneed.com
                        > Check out the October issue of SPIDER for my fun science article "Mushroom
                        Star"

                      • Peggy