Invitation Open Studio Nov 5

  • Ann Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Since I know many of you from SCBWI meetings and conferences, I have taken the
      liberty of using this list to invite you to my OPEN STUDIO this Saturday.

      I am having an OPEN STUDIO in my beautiful creative space at
      2711 Main St. #114
      Main St @ Dennis
      (Houston, Tx 77002)
      Saturday November 5, 2005
      Noon til 5 p.m.

      You are cordially invited.
      I hope you can come!
      I am looking forward to seeing you.

      There is plenty of free parking. Other artist's studios are also open.
      I have a selection of handmade cards and small paintings priced for Holiday
      giving, as well as my larger paintings and giclee prints..

      Ann Bell
      281-330-3827
      www.annbell.net

      P.S. Directions:
      My studio is on the first floor at the very end of the hallway.
      If you need directions, feel free to call me. If you use Mapquest or other, be
      sure to enter zipcode 77002, or you risk being directed to West Main. I am on
      Main, about 6 blocks south of Gray, and 4 blocks north of Elgin. I am on the
      EAST side of Main, between Main and Fannin. Remember that the rail prevents
      turns across Main, so if you are coming from Gray or downtown, you must turn on
      Fannin, not Main. Dennis is 1 block south of McGowen.