Re: [scbwi-houston] want to see my cover?

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
      Cute cover, Tamra!

      Dotti Enderle
      Author & Storyteller
      http://www.dottienderle.com
      http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

    • JoAn Martin
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
        Tamra,
        It is nice to see the cover as I review Memories. Makes me have a little
        more insight.

        JoAn

        ----------

      • kathycombs@houston.rr.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
          Very cute! Congrats.

        • kathy@kathyduval.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
            How exciting, Tamra ! Congratulations. It's very cute. Kathy

            Tamra Norton <tamranorton@...> wrote:Hey Y'all...Want to see my new cover? It's up on my publisher's website:
            http://www.cedarfort.com/catalog/1555178669.html

            --Tamra :)

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
            Check out my website! www.kathyduval.com

          • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
              Congrats, Tamra. Cute cover! I'm glad you showed us how to make it larger.

              Gail
              > Hey Y'all...Want to see my new cover? It's up on my publisher's website:
              > http://www.cedarfort.com/catalog/1555178669.html
              >
              > --Tamra :)

            • Mary Ann Hellinghausen
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
                Cute cover, Tamra, and the story sounds very timely ~

                Mary Ann H.
              • kathygw@cox-internet.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
                  Cute cover - good luck with your book! Enjoy each part of the process!
                  Kathy Whitehead