Joyce Harlow to SCBWI-Houston re L.A. Conference brochure

  • hmoppy94@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi, All,
      Is there anyone out there who has a conference brochure s/he'd be willing to
      loan (give) me tonight at the SCBWI meeeting? I never got one in the mail, and
      by the time I returned home from my mongo vacation, it was too late to write
      L.A. for one.

      I'd appreciate it ever so much!
      -Joyce
    • JoAn Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        Joyce,
        I will bring my brochure to meeting today and we can make you a copy
        unless someone else brings the original.

        JoAn

        ----------
        >From: hmoppy94@...
        >To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [scbwi-houston] Joyce Harlow to SCBWI-Houston re L.A. Conference
        brochure
        >Date: Mon, Aug 1, 2005, 11:41 AM
        >

        > Hi, All,
        > Is there anyone out there who has a conference brochure s/he'd be willing to
        > loan (give) me tonight at the SCBWI meeeting? I never got one in the mail, and
        > by the time I returned home from my mongo vacation, it was too late to write
        > L.A. for one.
        >
        > I'd appreciate it ever so much!
        > -Joyce

        href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hahvcog/M=362335.6886444.7839734.2575449