Shaundra & Bethanee Guidroz

  • kelly@kellybennett.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 11:56 AM
      SCBWI friends, I just received the following note from Shaunda Guidroz. Many
      of you know Shaunda and her mother Bethanee from our conferences and
      workshops. They live in the giant bus and travel in from Louisiana to attend
      our events. They are always so helpful and cheerful. And now, they need our
      support. Kelly

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23 2:09 PM
        Dear Shaunda and Bethanee,
        I am so sorry to hear of your bereavement. Life surely does get hard,
        but be assured, we will be interceding for you.

        Love, JoAn

        PS I was just rereading the Anne of Green Gables help you gave me several
        years ago.

        ----------
        >From: <kelly@...>
        >To: <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [scbwi-houston] Shaundra & Bethanee Guidroz
        >Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2005, 1:56 PM
        >

        > SCBWI friends, I just received the following note from Shaunda Guidroz. Many
        > of you know Shaunda and her mother Bethanee from our conferences and
        > workshops. They live in the giant bus and travel in from Louisiana to attend
        > our events. They are always so helpful and cheerful. And now, they need our
        > support. Kelly
        >
        > _____

      • Wayne Edwards
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23 3:24 PM
          I wrote a poem several years ago for the wife of a missionary friend of ours
          that had just lost her husband. It may be of some comfort.

          WAYNE

          DEPARTURE

          Last night I watched a ship depart,

          As it sailed out to sea.