New Listserv

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
      Hey Ladies! I only sent the invite to about 14 people because I
      didn't have an email database of Houston subscribers. Hopefully we'll
      have a full crowd of folks posting soon.

      Dotti
    • morris7625@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
        Dear Dotti,
        Always glad to participate in anything you're promoting - but what exactly is this? Doesn't really matter. If you're for it, I'm for it!  But I am curious as to what we will be doing.  All my best - kim
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
          Kim,

          This is a listserv for Houston subscribers. It's for sharing information.

          Dotti

          www.fortunetellersclub.com
          Fortune Tellers Club (Llewellyn)
            1. The Lost Girl