Re: Doug Sanders of Benchmark

  • JoAn Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2005
      Hey all,
      I received a great rejection from Doug Sanders of Marshall Cavendish,
      Benchmark Series, one of our speakers at Editor's Day. He apologized for it
      taking "so long," ( a month and a half???) but called my ms. "strong." He
      said he would keep it on file and hoped to someday put together a series on
      "heroes profiling previously unsung, overlooked, albeit important lives."
      Let's send him some!!!!

      Just to show a writer should never give up, I received a note from
      Guidepost for Teens, Betsy Cohn, wanting to publish an article I sent on a
      teenage windsurfing demon two years ago. Now I am trying to update it with
      what the guy has done since.

      The life of a free-lancer is never dull.

      JoAn
    • Martygra
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2005
        Woweee, JoAn! You are always inspiring! Marty