A great group

  • Doris Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Dear all,

      Thanks so much to everyone who replied to my NY news.
      This is such a special group of friends and I appreciate your kind words.

      This editor/publisher is in South Carolina, by the way. Just to clear up any
      thoughts it might be a NY editor.

      I just happened to sit next to her at a workshop. Just like I happened to sit
      next to Alice Pope at the 2003 Houston conference and ended up being interviewed
      about my puzzles for Children's Writers and Illustrators Market, 2005.

      Cool.

      Doris
      * * * * *
      www.abcdoris.com