Blogs and a marketing experiment

  • Vikk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 4:44 PM
      Hi,

      As some of you know I have a blog, Down the Writer's Path (http://www.thewriterspath.com) and I'm conducting a small marketing experiment with regard to my new book. If you get a chance stop by and read the post and comment on the idea and let me know what you think. (That's one of the cool things about blogs, the ability to get instant feedback from folks.)

      Also, if any of you have questions about blogs that I can address in the column I'm doing for the newsletter, please send them to me.

      Vikk
      Vikk Simmons (blog:www.thewriterspath.com )
      Teen Fiction: DIVIDED LOYALTIES, 2004 & VIDEO MAGIC, July 2005
      Travelbooks: Exploring History in Texas, 2005; Exploring the Arts & Cultures in Houston with Children, TBA; Exploring Houston with Children, 2001