Re: [scbwi-houston] Editors Day ideas

  • Rebecca Nolen
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 9, 2005
      thank you Carmen, it may get rejected yet but it won't be for not trying.

      "What is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or
      conversation?" Lewis Carroll
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 9, 2005
        Thanks so much for sharing this!
        Kelly

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 9, 2005
          Well said, Rebecca. Good luck to Bella! Ribbit!
          Varsha
          > thank you Carmen, it may get rejected yet but it won't be for not trying.
          >
          > "What is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or
          > conversation?" Lewis Carroll

        • Deborah Frontiera
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 9, 2005
            This makes the most sense to me.
[...]