new group forming

  • jknunn@houston.rr.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      We are starting a new critique group in Spring. We will be meeting at the Boettcher Public Library on the 2nd and 4th Monday nights of the month from 6-8 PM. The first meeting will be the 4th Monday of March, 3/28. The library is located by the Mercer Arboretum on Aldine Westfield, which can be accessed from either 1960 east or from the Cypresswood exit off of 45 north. We still need a couple more people if anyone is interested or knows someone who is looking for a group.

      Thanks,
      Kelly Nunn
      (713)412-2948
    • Trevino, Charles
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 28, 2005
        R U still meeting? ~Charles

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 28, 2005
          Yes, tonight is the first meeting. I don't know who will be there.

          I just wanted to tell you how awesome you and your wife are. I see new people over there signing with you guys every week and it just blesses me when they join in, especially during the praise and worship. That one guy with the kind of reddish hair - I love watching him. What a great ministry to be able to meet their needs like you do. I just wanted you to know what a great example the two of you are for all of us.

          Sincerely,
          Kelly

          > We are starting a new critique group in Spring. We will be
          > meeting at the Boettcher Public Library on the 2nd and 4th Monday
          > nights of the month from 6-8 PM. The first meeting will be the
          > 4th Monday of March, 3/28. The library is located by the Mercer
          > Arboretum on Aldine Westfield, which can be accessed from either
          > 1960 east or from the Cypresswood exit off of 45 north. We still
          > need a couple more people if anyone is interested or knows someone
          > who is looking for a group.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Kelly Nunn
          > (713)412-2948

          > ~-->
          > Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
          > Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/k3FylB/TM

        • Rebecca Nolen
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 28, 2005
            Heh. Heh. I know I would be if I weren't working.
            from Rebecca

            "What is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or
            conversation?" Lewis Carroll
            We are starting a new critique group in Spring. We will be meeting at the
            Boettcher Public Library on the 2nd and 4th Monday nights of the month from
            6-8 PM. The first meeting will be the 4th Monday of March, 3/28. The
            library is located by the Mercer Arboretum on Aldine Westfield, which can be
            accessed from either 1960 east or from the Cypresswood exit off of 45 north.
            We still need a couple more people if anyone is interested or knows someone
            who is looking for a group.

            Thanks,
            Kelly Nunn
            (713)412-2948

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            To visit your group on the web, go to:

          • Rebecca Nolen
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 28, 2005
              I'm so sorry all - I didn't realize that last email was to everyone. I don
              t like to clutter boxes. This is the last one from me until I hear some good
              news/bad news/any news from the publishers I've sent stuff to.
              from rebecca again