Thanks!

  • mildred martin
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 28, 2005
      I want to add my thanks to Mary Wade and all who helped with Editors Day.

      It was a great day. Everything went smoothly. The information given prior to
      the conference was thorough and "on target." The day was filled with helpful
      information, and the sessions were on time.

      Thanks so much.

      Best wishes,
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 8 12:11 PM
        Thanks everyone for all the warm wishes and congrats. This nomination could boost sales if Pelican still has books that weren't carried away with the storm!

      • Melanie Chrismer
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 8 12:58 PM
          Dear Dotti and all you wonderful SCBWI-Houston folks,

          I talked to a Pelican Publishing Co. rep today and the word is that only a
          few books were damaged by Katrina. The employees still can't come to work
          for a while but the Lord spared most of the books, the building and most
          importantly, the people. So the Pelican is still flying.

          That's all I know right now,

          Mel

          _____

          Thanks everyone for all the warm wishes and congrats. This nomination could
          boost sales if Pelican still has books that weren't carried away with the
          storm!

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "scbwi-houston
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scbwi-houston> " on the web.

          _____

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 13, 2007
            Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent us congrats on our Book of the Month news. Much appreciated.

            Dotti

            Dotti Enderle
            GRANDPA FOR SALE (Flashlight Press)

            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 2, 2007
              Here's a big collective thank you to everyone who read my interview and sent comments. :-)

              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 29, 2008
                Thanks so much for the congrats, everyone!

                Dotti

                Dotti Enderle
                THE FAT STOCK STAMPEDE AT THE
                HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO (Pelican)

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 12, 2008
                  Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the well wishes. I really appreciate all the support.

                  Dotti

                  Dotti Enderle
                  THE FAT STOCK STAMPEDE AT THE
                  HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO (Pelican)

                • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 12, 2008
                    Oh, wait, I wanted to say a big congrats too. Your and Vicki's GrandPa book
                    has gotten so much attention - well deserved attention. I love that book.

                    Dottie, I hope your rodeo book is flying off the shelves during this rodeo
                    season.

                    Vicki, congrats on becoming chapter RA. The Houston chapter is so lucky to
                    have talented, dedicated leaders like you and Carmen.

                    Mary Ann H.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 25, 2008
                        Thanks, Gail for "plugging" us! We're very excited about KVPAC putting on
                        the play this year and next. Thanks to Donna and Peggy for your congrats
                        too! I've not been on the list serve since my email address has changed, but
                        I think I figured out how to get back on. We'll see! :-) Ellen L.

                        Message 11 of 17 , May 29, 2008
                          Thanks for all the congrats!

                          It's 1:00 AM, and I'm still up doing agent revisions that I should've been doing all day instead of celebrating. :-)

                          Dotti

                          Dotti Enderle
                          MAN IN THE MOON
                          Delacorte Press, July 2008

                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                            Thanks for all the nice comments on my book trailer. Adrienne and I are both grateful.

                            Dotti

                            Dotti Enderle
                            MAN IN THE MOON
                            Delacorte Press, July 2008

                          • Aileen Kirkham
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jul 8, 2008
                              Your family's moon is shining brightly, a writer and producer!  Congrats!

                              Aileen Kirkham

                              http://www.dottiend erle.com

                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 4, 2008
                                Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments and congrats on my good news yesterday.

                                Dotti

                                Dotti Enderle
                                * * *
                                MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
                                "A worthwhile read with a satisfying conclusion that will be long remembered." --School Library Journal

                                Message 15 of 17 , Dec 10, 2011

                                  Thanks for the congrats everyone!

                                  ~d

                                  Dotti Enderle

                                  * * *

                                  Got Gingerbread?

                                  The Library Gingerbread Man / Gingerbread Man Superhero!

                                  Two tasty picture books perfect for the holidays.

                                  www.dottienderle.com

                                • Doris
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Nov 10, 2012
                                    How nice to receive all the many congratulations! Thanks so much for all your kind words!!!

                                    Doris
                                  • Dee
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Oct 22, 2013
                                      Thanks to whoever added me to the SCBWI Houston Twitter member list. My name just magically appeared on there somehow! I appreciate it!

                                      I've enjoyed checking out some of your bios and webpages and hope to get around to looking at all of them over the next few weeks. You illustrators have awesome backgrounds! There's a lot of talent in this group.

                                      Also, a special thanks to Lynne Kelly for the member link...
                                      https://twitter.com/SCBWIHouston/houston-people/members

                                      I'm enjoying following helpful tips and funny musings from the group and appreciate those who are following me.

                                      Happy tweeting!

                                      @DeeLeone3

                                      Bizz and Buzz coming in 2014