Re: [scbwi-houston] e-mail address

  • Varsha Bajaj
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
      Mary,
      Let me know when you have the arrival and departure times for the Editors.
      Also if you need any help with the Friday evening dinner I would be glad to
      help.
      Varsha
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
        Me too Mary. What can I do for the dinner to help you?

      • Rebecca Nolen
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
          Friday evening dinner for editor's day??

          "What is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or
          conversation?" Lewis Carroll
          Thanks, Varsha. Others may have changed tooI I got lots of pdq.net bounces
          when I sent the info about the hotel room rate for Editor Day.

          Mary

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

        • marydwade@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
            Saturday night is the dinner for Editor Day. Individuals pay the cost of
            their own meal at Lupe Tortilla's.

            Mary Wade