Re: [scbwi-houston] e-mail address

  • marydwade@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8 6:35 AM
      Thanks, Varsha. Others may have changed tooI I got lots of pdq.net bounces
      when I sent the info about the hotel room rate for Editor Day.

      Mary

    • Varsha Bajaj
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8 6:38 AM
        Mary,
        Let me know when you have the arrival and departure times for the Editors.
        Also if you need any help with the Friday evening dinner I would be glad to
        help.
        Varsha
        Thanks, Varsha. Others may have changed tooI I got lots of pdq.net bounces
        when I sent the info about the hotel room rate for Editor Day.

        Mary

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • ctbkaty@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8 8:15 AM
          Me too Mary. What can I do for the dinner to help you?

        • Rebecca Nolen
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8 1:54 PM
            Friday evening dinner for editor's day??

            "What is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or
            conversation?" Lewis Carroll
            Thanks, Varsha. Others may have changed tooI I got lots of pdq.net bounces
            when I sent the info about the hotel room rate for Editor Day.

            Mary

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            To visit your group on the web, go to:

          • marydwade@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8 3:53 PM
              Saturday night is the dinner for Editor Day. Individuals pay the cost of
              their own meal at Lupe Tortilla's.

              Mary Wade