Re: [scbwi-houston] NOT NORMAN--FINALLY HERE!

  • Nancy Pettiette
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
      Yea!! Way to go Kelly!! Can't wait to check it out!! Sure wish I could
      make it on Saturday.
      Congrats!
      Nancy Pettiette
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
        Congratulations from Merryland, Kelly! Hope your events go well! Wish I could be there too!
        Danelle

        Kelly Bennett <kelly@...> wrote:
[...]

        I believe in hard work and luck, and that the first often leads to the second. - J.K. Rowling

      • Laura Edge
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
          Congratulations, Kelly. I can't wait to get a copy.
          Laura
        • Gail Greenberg
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
            Kelly,

            Mazel Tov! I can't wait to get a copy. I love NOT NORMAN and the bold
            illustrations.

            I am so happy for you!

            Glug, glug, glug,,

            Gail

          • kathygw@cox-internet.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
              Hi Kelly-
              NOT NORMAN is a great book -kids will love it!
              Congratulations!
              Kathy Whitehead

            • jfoxtx@aol.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
                NOT NORMAN is a charming book!! Way to go, Kelly!

                Janet Fox
                5602 Polo Road
                College Station, TX 77845
                979-695-0098
                jfoxtx@...
                Author of "Where's My Stuff?", a humorous organizational skills book for kids
                in grades 3 to 6 from Free Spirit Publishing, in bookstores fall 2005.

              • Jean Nietubicz
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
                  Kelly, many congrats! I look forward to reading all about "Norman".
                  Couldn't happen to a sweeter gal! ( -: Jean

                  > Howdy Friends, I'm so excited about my picture book's arrival, I have to
                  > share it with you. My latest and most fun picture book, NOT NORMAN, A
                  > GOLDFISH STORY, is here! Feb. 3rd is NORMAN'S official date of arrival in
                  > stores. I'm celebrating with two book events and I hope you will come and
                  > celebrate with me.
                  >
                  > Thursday, Feb 3. at Barnes and Noble in the Woodlands, NOT NORMAN and I
                  will
                  > be featured at storytime from 11-1 pm.
                  >
                  > Saturday, Feb 12 at 11:00 am. Blue Willow Bookshop will be hosting NOT
                  > NORMAN'S Coming Out Party! Check out their website for a sneak peek at the
                  > book's cover: www.bluewillowbookshop.com Valerie will think it's a little
                  > "fishy" if Norman and I are the only one there for the party--so please
                  try
                  > to come out and help us celebrate.
                  >
                  > Glugs, Kelly
                  >

                  > Kelly Goldman Bennett
                  > 22307 Stormcroft Lane
                  > Katy, TX 77450-6700
                  > phone: (281) 395-4620
                  > fax: (281) 395-9833
                  > kelly@...
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • KEVIN SNEED
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
                    Kelly -
                    I'm extremely tempted to come over to the Woodlands on Thursday. I have a golf lesson at 10:00 and if I came over directly, I'll change my shoes for you, I could be there by a little after 12:00. Are you reading? What is your schedule?

                    So proud of you!
                    Dani

[...]

                    To visit your group on the web, go to:

                  • Rebecca Nolen
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 2, 2005
                      Kelly - glugs to you! Good luck on your signings. I hope to make it to Blue
                      Willow.

                      from R.Nolen

                      "What is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or
                      conversation?" Lewis Carroll