Hooray

  • Doris Fisher
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi all,

      Here is the site for Wee Ones Magazine. My poem on the poetry page.

      Click on the link below and scroll down the page to Crazy for You!

      http://www.weeonesmag.com/weeones/poetry.html

      What fun!
      Doris

    • Mary Ann Hellinghausen
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2005
        Cute! Cute! Great poem, Doris. Congrats! Fun seeing you and Merle at SCBWI
        tonight -

        Mary Ann

        > Here is the site for Wee Ones Magazine. My poem on the poetry page.
        >
        > Click on the link below and scroll down the page to Crazy for You!
        >
        > http://www.weeonesmag.com/weeones/poetry.html
        >
        > What fun!
        > Doris

      • Gail Greenberg
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 4, 2005
          Great poem, Doris! Congrats on the acceptances in the three other magazines
          too! Way to go!

          Best wishes,

          Gail
          > Here is the site for Wee Ones Magazine. My poem on the poetry page.
          >
          > Click on the link below and scroll down the page to Crazy for You!
          >
          > http://www.weeonesmag.com/weeones/poetry.html
          >
          > What fun!
          > Doris

        • Patrick Jankowski
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 4, 2005
            What a wonderful, sweet poem! Congrats.

            Here is the site for Wee Ones Magazine. My poem on the poetry page.

            Click on the link below and scroll down the page to Crazy for You!

            http://www.weeonesmag.com/weeones/poetry.html

            What fun!
            Doris

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Bookzforkidz@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 4, 2005
              VERY CUTE!
              LORI

            • Varsha Bajaj
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 4, 2005
                Doris, I love your poem. It is adorable.
                Varsha

              • morris7625@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 4, 2005
                  Doris - What a DARLING poem! Congratulations.
                  kim

                  Kimberly Morris
                  Author, Speaker & Publishing Consultant
                  http://www.kimberlymorris.com/
                  http://www.publishingmatters.com/

                • Doris Fisher
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 4, 2005
                    Thanks so much to all who read and commented on Crazy for You.

                    SCBWI members give me encouragement and reasons to keep submitting!

                    Doris Fisher

                  • Peggy
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 4, 2005
                      Way to go, Doris! Cute poem and great that it has found a published home. Peggy