puzzles

  • Doris Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hi Houston SCBWI!

      Please feel free to print any of the puzzles on my website
      for holiday cheer, comic relief, or family activity time!
      There are 4 different types of puzzles and one poem.

      Merry Christmas to one and all,
      Doris
      * * * * *
      Enjoy my website www.abcdoris.com
      December items are in Fun & Games

    • Lindsay, Sheila O
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        Your puzzles are so much fun. My granddaughters and I love them.
        Congrats on the puzzle in Wee Ones magazine.

        Sheila

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
          Doris, congrats on Wee Ones. I worked your puzzle and
          read all the stories and poems. It's a cute issue! Thanks
          for the treat. Jean

          > My website has new puzzles for summer fun if anyone
          > needs activities for kids. Under Fun and Games.
          >
          > Also, the examples under Personal Puzzles have changed
          > and can be worked.
          >
          > Have fun,
          > Doris
          > www.abcdoris.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • abcdoris2003
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
            Thanks to all who so responded concerning my puzzles.

            I appreciate your kind words.

            Have a safe and happy 4th of July, holiday weekend.

            Doris Fisher