ACADEMY 101: PART 2-Sign up now!

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      ACADEMY 101: PART 2, SATURDAY FEB. 5, 2O05!

      This all day event, designed to compliment Academy 101 features more of
      Everything you ever needed or wanted to know about writing and illustrating
      for children. Presentations by published authors will focus on writing,
      cover letters, plotting, picture books, magazines, non-fiction, fiction and
      more. Afternoon sessions for illustrators will focus on creating art for
      children's literature. Portfolio and manuscript critique sessions will give
      you an opportunity to have your work reviewed by seasoned professionals.

      Attached and on our website: www.scbwi-houston.org is a registration form.

      Don't wait! Attendance is limited. Sign up now to reserve a spot.

      Kelly Goldman Bennett
      22307 Stormcroft Lane
      Katy, TX 77450-6700
      phone: (281) 395-4620
      fax: (281) 395-9833
      kelly@...
    • Stephen Leventhal
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
        Hi. We're looking for Kathy Combs. Are you out there? Kathy critiqued a book
        for us, and we have a question. Unfortunately, we don't have her phone
        number. If you're out there, Kathy, please e mail me at
        EllenL@... . We really appreciate your suggestions. Thank you so
        much!
        Ellen Leventhal and Ellen Rothberg
        > ACADEMY 101: PART 2, SATURDAY FEB. 5, 2O05!
        >
        > This all day event, designed to compliment Academy 101 features more of
        > Everything you ever needed or wanted to know about writing and
        > illustrating
        > for children. Presentations by published authors will focus on writing,
        > cover letters, plotting, picture books, magazines, non-fiction, fiction
        > and
        > more. Afternoon sessions for illustrators will focus on creating art for
        > children's literature. Portfolio and manuscript critique sessions will
        > give
        > you an opportunity to have your work reviewed by seasoned professionals.
        >
        > Attached and on our website: www.scbwi-houston.org is a registration form.
        >
        > Don't wait! Attendance is limited. Sign up now to reserve a spot.
        >

        > Kelly Goldman Bennett
        > 22307 Stormcroft Lane
        > Katy, TX 77450-6700
        > phone: (281) 395-4620
        > fax: (281) 395-9833
        > kelly@...
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kathy Combs
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
          Hi, Ellens! Yes, it is me. Ask away.

          > ACADEMY 101: PART 2, SATURDAY FEB. 5, 2O05!
          >
          > This all day event, designed to compliment Academy 101 features more
          of
          > Everything you ever needed or wanted to know about writing and
          > illustrating
          > for children. Presentations by published authors will focus on
          writing,
          > cover letters, plotting, picture books, magazines, non-fiction,
          fiction
          > and
          > more. Afternoon sessions for illustrators will focus on creating art
          for
          > children's literature. Portfolio and manuscript critique sessions will

          > give
          > you an opportunity to have your work reviewed by seasoned
          professionals.

          > Attached and on our website: www.scbwi-houston.org is a registration
          form.

          > Don't wait! Attendance is limited. Sign up now to reserve a spot.
          >

          > Kelly Goldman Bennett
          > 22307 Stormcroft Lane
          > Katy, TX 77450-6700
          > phone: (281) 395-4620