RE:

  • magnolia77@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Kelly,

      My husband, Stephen R. Roddy, sustained
      massive head injury from fall in bathroom on
      Oct.21. Following surgery on same day he is in Neuro-Trauma Critical
      Care
      unit at Mem. Herman on Fannin. Neuro
      surgery went well but he has developed blood
      clot in heart (thrombosis) and is unable to swallow -eat or drink.
      We are hopeful
      for his continued progress.

      As contact for Copperfield Critque Group yahoogroups.com unable to take
      phone calls for critique group for now. Potential
      SCWBI members call from listing on website.

      As soon as Steve is home be back
      in business promoting our wonderful
      Houston SCWBi. For now everything
      is on hold.

      The best to everyone in Houston SCWBI.

      Martha Roddy
    • Sally Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Dear Martha,
        I wish I had a more uplifting message, but all I can do is echo the sentiments of everyone else. I'm so sorry to hear about Stephen's accident and hope he will be able to recover soon.
        Sally Lee
        magnolia77@... wrote:
        Kelly,

        My husband, Stephen R. Roddy, sustained
        massive head injury from fall in bathroom on
        Oct.21. Following surgery on same day he is in Neuro-Trauma Critical
        Care
        unit at Mem. Herman on Fannin. Neuro
        surgery went well but he has developed blood
        clot in heart (thrombosis) and is unable to swallow -eat or drink.
        We are hopeful
        for his continued progress.

        As contact for Copperfield Critque Group yahoogroups.com unable to take
        phone calls for critique group for now. Potential
        SCWBI members call from listing on website.

        As soon as Steve is home be back
        in business promoting our wonderful
        Houston SCWBi. For now everything
        is on hold.

        The best to everyone in Houston SCWBI.

        Martha Roddy

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Aileen Kirkham
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
          Who do I contact to get my name removed from this
          YAHOO group, I'm being overwhelmed with e-mail and
          can't keep up with this and my work e-mail in the
          midst of writing a professional book for librarians.
          HELP!