Re: [scbwi-houston] I joined

  • Doris Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2003
      Dotti,

      Yes, and Mary Ann is in it as well. I just finished reading all the posts for the SCBWI yahoo group.
      Nice. Love reading the gab and info traveling back and forth. I am not familiar with all the names, however.
      Guess I better read more nametags at the meetings!

      When I do I get to tell about a book being published? -- I have 8 submitted and am getting
      older by the second. I remain hopeful, I just started writing as an elder instead of a youngster!
      Doris

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2003
        Doris,

        With publishing you can start out as a youngster, and be an elder before
        announcing a book sale. This is the slowest profession I've ever work in.