The Truth About Alice

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014

      I hope I’m not stealing her thunder, but Jennifer Mathieu’s The Truth About Alice has a new cover AND is featured at Entertainment Weekly’s Shelf Life! http://shelf-life.ew.com/2014/01/29/jennifer-mathieu-the-truth-about-alice-cover-exclusive/#more-23272

      Dotti

      ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙

      aka Dax Varley (YA Author Fangirl Sin-Eater)

      http://www.daxvarley.com

    • Christina Mandelski
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
        Well that's just a little bit HUGE!!!

        Congrats, Jennifer, the excerpt was great -- can't wait to read the rest!

        xo,
        Chris

        THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
        Egmont USA
        www.christinamandelski.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
          Enjoyed reading the article about Jennifer's book! Congrats for your book!
          Hug-A-Bug hugs,
          Anna Church

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014

            Yay Jen! Congratulations.