Website to track writing goals

  • Jessica Capelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2014
      Hi all-
      If you're interested in something to help you track your 2014 writing goals & maintain accountability, check out www.mywriteclub.com. Austin writer friend Kayla Olson's husband created it, and it's pretty cool. It's in beta testing right now. I like that it combines the public accountability of a tracked goal with the option to create multiple goals based on different WIPs, pages versus "to do" items, etc. It also lets you track privately. Definitely designed with writers in mind :)

      If you decide to sign up, find me! My username is jesscapelle.

      -Jess

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Rose Garcia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2014