Editor Cheryl Klein teaching Writer's Digest webinar

  • Jessica Capelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2013
      Hi everyone-
      I've mentioned to some of you (until you were sick of hearing about it, I'm sure! LOL) how valuable I found Editor Cheryl Klein's Plot Master Class that I did online in the Spring. She's now teaching a webinar on the 14th specifically on creating realistic and memorable characters. Cheryl is a fantastic teacher and really breaks down craft in a way that resonates. Her blog post with more info and details is below.

      Sent from my iPhone