Writing Buddy

  • tobyhaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22 1:38 PM

      I am looking for a Writing Buddy to meet with and exchange emails.  I live on the Westside.   My writing background includes women’s fiction and stage plays.   I’ve completed my first children’s picture book and am currently working on the second one.   I'd love to get feedback on my writing and will reciprocate with constructive suggestions in a timely manner.