Kelly Bennet's Launch

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013
      Notes and pics from Kelly Bennett's launch at Blue Willow, including details about her Vampire Baby photo contest, are on my blog.

      VonnaCarter.com: Children's and YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
      twitter
      facebook

    • Mr. and Mrs. Haskell Rosenthal
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2013
        Hi Vonna!
        I just found where the archives of the Newsletter are on our website and was able to download the ones I needed.(I upgraded my computer and lost the newsletters in the process} Thank you for including my news information in them. I enjoy reading about what our other members are doing, as well as what the chapter is planning. You do a great job!
        Thanks again
        Judy Saks Rosenthal