RE: [scbwi-houston] Wow! What a conference line-up

  • Varsha Bajaj
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013

      Gary Schmidt is my writing idol. Thank you, Thank you for inviting him. I will be speechlessJ

      Varsha

      www.varshabajaj.com

      Abby Spencer Goes to Bollywood (Whitman, March 2014)

      Our Baby (Nancy Paulsen Books, forthcoming)

      How Many Kisses Do You Want Tonight?(Little Brown, April 2004)

      T is for Taj Mahal (Sleeping Bear Press, 2011)

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013
        Ditto to what McCourt said about our upcoming conference! (Except for the homework part. She's the one doing homework, not me!)

        Joy Preble
        www.joypreble.com