Wow! What a conference line-up

  • McCourt Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
      Hi everyone,

        I just want to say how excited I am about the 2014 conference line-up listed in the newsletter! Such a great group of editors, agents, art directors and one of my all-time favorite authors, Gary Schmidt. Thanks so much to the very hard working conference team for offering such a great line-up of speakers. Already looking forward to it!! I probably should be writing something brilliant to wow them - hope y'all are! I'm actually drowning in Library Science Graduate school homework - why didn't any of you librarians tell me how much work it was going to be? I'm enjoying it thoroughly though.

        And congrats for all the great news for all of our members. I am so excited for everyone's great accomplishments. Keep up the great work!

        Take care, McCourt

    • marty G
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
        Thanks McCourt, for reminding me how much I appreciate everyone in this little group of superheroes!
        Marty

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013

          Gary Schmidt is my writing idol. Thank you, Thank you for inviting him. I will be speechlessJ

          Varsha

          www.varshabajaj.com

          Abby Spencer Goes to Bollywood (Whitman, March 2014)

          Our Baby (Nancy Paulsen Books, forthcoming)

          How Many Kisses Do You Want Tonight?(Little Brown, April 2004)

          T is for Taj Mahal (Sleeping Bear Press, 2011)

            I just want to say how excited I am about the 2014 conference line-up listed in the newsletter! Such a great group of editors, agents, art directors and one of my all-time favorite authors, Gary Schmidt. Thanks so much to the very hard working conference team for offering such a great line-up of speakers. Already looking forward to it!! I probably should be writing something brilliant to wow them - hope y'all are! I'm actually drowning in Library Science Graduate school homework - why didn't any of you librarians tell me how much work it was going to be? I'm enjoying it thoroughly though.

            And congrats for all the great news for all of our members. I am so excited for everyone's great accomplishments. Keep up the great work!

            Take care, McCourt

        • joypreble
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013
            Ditto to what McCourt said about our upcoming conference! (Except for the homework part. She's the one doing homework, not me!)

            Joy Preble
            www.joypreble.com