Oct 7 program

  • Marianne
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013

      Hi Vonna,

      I just got the newsletter. As far as I know, Mary, Carmen, and I aren’t speaking. I forget the guy they decided was more interesting than us (ha ha), but I think we’re being postponed to March—though I don’t think I’ll be available in March. Anyway, sorry I won’t see any of you Oct. 7. When we got cancelled, I decided to stay in Ohio a day longer.

      I hope to see you all at the December party, though!

      Marianne Dyson

      Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

      Former NASA Flight Controller;

      http://www.mdyson.com

      Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson

    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013
        Oops--I'll send out an update this evening!

        Thanks, Marianne!

        On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Marianne <mjdyson@...> wrote:

        Hi Vonna,

        I just got the newsletter. As far as I know, Mary, Carmen, and I aren’t speaking. I forget the guy they decided was more interesting than us (ha ha), but I think we’re being postponed to March—though I don’t think I’ll be available in March. Anyway, sorry I won’t see any of you Oct. 7. When we got cancelled, I decided to stay in Ohio a day longer.

        I hope to see you all at the December party, though!

        Marianne Dyson

        Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

        Former NASA Flight Controller;

        http://www.mdyson.com

        Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson

        VonnaCarter.com: Lists! Children's and YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/ Online Workshops
        twitter
        facebook