Re: [scbwi-houston] October news deadline

  • Anna Church
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013
      I wish I did but mine is in Spring Tx and BARNES AND NOBLE ARBORETUM Austin Tx and just completed one in Kirksville Mo And Fernandina Beach Fl. And tentatively Conroe Tx as a presenter.  Nothing in Houston at this time. My next book launch is in November but that is in Georgetown Tx. "Hug-A-Bug Travels to Peru."  Have a Hug-A-Bug week.

      HugABug

      On Sep 27, 2013, at 7:59 AM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

      Hey folks,

      A glance at my SCBWINews inbox shows only two items. I know there's been a lot more than that going on, so please send in your news by tomorrow to

      SCBWINews@...

      Please remember the deadline is always the 25th of the month. Mark your calendars!

      Please do not reply to this email.

      VonnaCarter.com: Lists! Children's and YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
      twitter
      facebook