Re: [scbwi-houston] Vampire Baby Trailer & Book Launch Party

  • Kathy Duval
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 16, 2013
      Kelly, I'm across the ocean, so I won't be able to come, but I wish you the very best. I'm sure your launch will be wonderful! Kathy

      On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Kelly Bennett <kelly@...> wrote:

      Thanks to all Kathi Duval's great suggestions in her Cynsations guest post for her TAKE ME TO YOUR BBQ launch party, I am having a grand time preparing for VAMPIRE BABY's at Blue Willow Bookshop this Satruday. It's at 11:00. Hope to see y'all then!!

      On Sep 6, 2013, at 4:57 PM, jwriter205@... wrote:

      Hi Kelly,
           Finally got back into town and catching up on SCBWI email.
      What a terrific trailer for Vampire Baby, and congrats on your award.

           Will try to be at your launch - and here's to lots of success with
      the very cute baby.
                          Regards,
                       Lynn Abrams