ATTN: Illustrators-September SketchCrawl

  • diandramae
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 8:24 PM
      Just a reminder: Our SketchCrawl will take place on September 28th at the Museum of Natural Science. Museum opens at nine, so that's when we should meet. Let's meet in front so I can distribute the tickets before going in. Usually we last until noonish or so, but we can go longer depending on the group.
      I need to check the rules, but don't bring in any water for paint kits. Use a waterbrush if possible-if even that is allowed. Pencils and pens are safer bets. It would be fun if we could meet someplace inexpensive and eat and chat after. I'll post reminders on the listserve and blog soon. Email me with questions.
      I'll be at the meeting on Monday to share LA insights. See you soon!
      Diandra Mae
      SCBWI-Houston
      Illustrator Coordinator
      Stay Informed! http://scbwihoustonart.blogspot.com/