RE: New book!

  • abcdoris2003
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 6, 2013

       Thanks, everyone! I'm looking forward to my author events!

      --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, <c@...> wrote:

      The title's so descriptive and clever.....can't wait to see it. Congratulations!
      cc:
    • Millie Martin
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 7, 2013
        Doris, I'm so thrilled about your new book. That's a fantastic title
        for a great story.

        "You can tell the deepest truths with the lies of fiction."

        — Isabel Allende

        Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
        ARA, Houston SCBWI
        13319 Spring Hollow Drive
        Tomball, TX 77375
        (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090
      • joypreble
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 8, 2013
          Congrats!! So wonderful to hold it in your hands!

          Joy Preble
          www.joypreble.com
        • Mary Ann Hellinghausen
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 8, 2013

            Congrats, Doris. Can't wait to read it. I will look for it -

            Mary Ann H.

            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 8, 2013
              Congrats!! What a good feeling that must be!

              :)
              Jennifer Mathieu

              Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

              Copies of my new picture book, Army Camels: Texas Ships of the Desert, arrived at my house yesterday. So exciting!

            • Christina Mandelski
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 9, 2013
                Hooray for you Doris!!!

                xo,
                Chris

                THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
                Egmont USA
                www.christinamandelski.com

                Doris, I'm so thrilled about your new book. That's a fantastic title
                for a great story.

                "You can tell the deepest truths with the lies of fiction."

                — Isabel Allende

                Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
                ARA, Houston SCBWI
                13319 Spring Hollow Drive