Re: [scbwi-houston] Congratulations Kelly!!

  • katina chimney
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 3, 2013
      Congrats Kelly!!! That is awesome news. :-) So proud.

      This is your life. Live it.

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 4, 2013
        Oops. You're right Dottie. It was TIL. Sorry for the confusion.

        Carmen

        On Sep 3, 2013, at 7:05 PM, "Dotti Enderle" <enderle4@...> wrote:

        Woohoo! Congratulations, Kelly, that’s fantastic!

        Carmen, Vicki and I weren’t invited to a dinner when Grandpa for Sale won. I did get to be part of the TBF panel though (Vicki was in France…go figure). Are you sure you’re not confusing it with TIL? Cause if you’re not, I’m feeling majorly cheated!!!

        Dotti

        SEVERED – A Tale of Sleepy Hollow (as Dax Varley)
        http://www.daxvarley.com

      • Peggy
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 4, 2013
          Congrats Kelly on a fine tribute for a great story! Peggy Shallock

          >Just read the news!! WooHoo! One Day I went A Rambling selected for best PB for the Writers' League of Texas!! So proud! Houston writers rock!
          >Marty
          >
          >Sent from my iPhone

        • Kathy Duval
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 4, 2013
            Congratulations, Kelly! Great news for a fun book!

            Kathy

            --
            Visit me at kathyduval.com!
          • Jenny
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 5, 2013
              Kelly, this is GREAT news. Congratulations!!!

              Jenny
            • Millie Martin
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 5, 2013
                What a tribute! Congratulations, Kelly.

                "You can tell the deepest truths with the lies of fiction."

                — Isabel Allende

                Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
                ARA, Houston SCBWI
                13319 Spring Hollow Drive
                Tomball, TX 77375
                (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090
              • Kelly Bennett
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 6, 2013
                  Thank you Millie and all my Houston writer family. What a fabulous
                  community!

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 6, 2013
                    YEA, Kelly! cc:
                    www.CherieColburn.com