Re: [scbwi-houston] Vampire Baby Trailer & Book Launch Party

  • Margie Moore
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2013
      Dear Kelly,

      Got to view a copy at our Brazos Valley meeting. I will be purchasing  it. Thanks for sharing the trailer!

      Margie Moore

      Sent from my iPhone
      On Aug 30, 2013, at 12:21 PM, "Kelly Bennett" <kelly@...> wrote:

      Hi my SCBWI-Houston Buds!

      Thanks to Nathan Hale, I’m delighted to announce Vampire Baby is staring in her very own Book Trailer: Please view it and pass it on!

      Vampire Baby Trailer U-Tube Link: http://youtu.be/acEzh7iOhVU

      And mark your calendars for September 21st! Blue Willow Bookshop is hosting a launch party celebrating Vampire Baby at 11:00 am. They’ll be prizes and treats, too. Hope to see you there!

    • anna church
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 30, 2013
        Great job on your book trailer! Good luck with your new book. I wish I could come to your launch, but I will be out-of-town for another book signing in Missouri.
        Have a great time for me!
        Hug-A-Bug hugs,
        Anna Church

        Thanks to Nathan Hale, I’m delighted to announce Vampire Baby is staring in her very own Book Trailer: Please view it and pass it on!
        Vampire Baby Trailer U-Tube Link: http://youtu.be/acEzh7iOhVU

        And mark your calendars for September 21st! Blue Willow Bookshop is hosting a launch party celebrating Vampire Baby at 11:00 am. They’ll be prizes and treats, too. Hope to see you there!

      • Kathy Duval

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 6 2:57 PM
            Hi Kelly,
                 Finally got back into town and catching up on SCBWI email.
            What a terrific trailer for Vampire Baby, and congrats on your award.
                 Will try to be at your launch - and here's to lots of success with
            the very cute baby.
                                Regards,
                             Lynn Abrams

            Thanks to Nathan Hale, I’m delighted to announce Vampire Baby is staring in her very own Book Trailer: Please view it and pass it on!
            Vampire Baby Trailer U-Tube Link: http://youtu.be/acEzh7iOhVU

            And mark your calendars for September 21st! Blue Willow Bookshop is hosting a launch party celebrating Vampire Baby at 11:00 am. They’ll be prizes and treats, too. Hope to see you there!
          • Kelly Bennett

                --
                Visit me at kathyduval.com!