RE: [scbwi-houston] My Second Dax Book

    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 16, 2013

      Thanks, y’all. I appreciate all the well wishes.

      Since that Sleepy Hollow TV show starts next month, a marketing person online told me to be sure and use the hashtag. #SleepyHollow everywhere I can. So…there it is. :)

      Dotti

      SEVERED – A Tale of Sleepy Hollow (as Dax Varley)
      http://www.daxvarley.com

    • Bruce Foster
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 16, 2013
        Hey, Dax

        Saw your friend in San Diego at Comicon. He said to tell you Hi.

        Bruce Foster
        http://www.paperpops.com
        281-373-0846
        832-594-8939 cell

          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 16, 2013
            it does! sadly I did not get his phone number, Dottie!

            Bruce Foster
            http://www.paperpops.com
            281-373-0846
            832-594-8939 cell

            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 16, 2013

              Haha! I meant the shirt! But I’ll take the interior packaging.

              Dotti

              SEVERED – A Tale of Sleepy Hollow (as Dax Varley)
              http://www.daxvarley.com

            • Millie Martin
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 16, 2013
                One more congrats to Dotti.

                I love the story of the name.

                "You can tell the deepest truths with the lies of fiction."

                — Isabel Allende

                Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
                ARA, Houston SCBWI
                13319 Spring Hollow Drive
                Tomball, TX 77375
                (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090
              • marty G
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 19, 2013
                  So fine! So fun! Love it! Congratulations, Dottie!

                  I wanted to let you know that SEVERED – A Tale of Sleepy Hollow, my second YA as Dax Varley, is now up at Amazon. Needless to say I’m ticklishly thrilled. I hope you’ll take a look. http://amzn.to/14O09fV

                  --
                  Visit me at kathyduval.com!