Re: August 17 library event

  • Annie Harmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
      I guess she's done quite well collecting authors. Here's her response to me:
      Ms. Harmon,

      Thank you so much for your interest in my event. Due to overwhelming support, I am unable to accommodate any more authors because of time restrictions. I am still in need of door prizes and would greatly appreciate the donation of a signed copy of one of your books. If you would like to contribute, please let me know and I will forward you my address.

      Thank you,
      Allie Elkhadem

      Annie