Caption error!

  • Marianne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013

      I left Mary Wade off the caption in the Guidry News photo. I sent the editor a note, but I need to apologize to Mary here on the list. Sorry, Mary! I flubbed it up. I really need a copyeditor…

      Correct caption: Authors (L to R) JoAn Martin, Mary Wade, Carmen Bredeson, Melanie Chrismer, Marianne Dyson, Ellen Leventhal, Vicki Smith, Ellen Rothburg, and Annie Harmon gathered at Evelyn Meador Library in Seabrook for their third annual Authors & Ice Cream event on July 20.

      (Vonna, I made the same error in the newsletter caption-if you can correct, please do!)

      Marianne Dyson

      Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

      Former NASA Flight Controller;

      http://www.mdyson.com

      Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson

    • <kathygw@...>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
        Don't apologize! I messed up the wording of a sentence in my post when I proofread it and changed it. Oversights occur!
        Kathy