Authors and Ice Cream on Guidry News

  • Marianne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013

      See our lovely photo on Guidry News: http://www.guidrynews.com/story.aspx?id=1000053984.

      I sent the photo, caption, and a short quote, and Jim Guidry was happy to run it for us. I love local news media!

      Thanks again especially to Carmen for coordinating this event for us.

      Marianne Dyson

      Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

      Former NASA Flight Controller;

      http://www.mdyson.com

      Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson

    • Kelly Bennett
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013

        Fabulous! A great article and wonderful seeing you all!

        Cheers, Kelly

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
          So was Mary Wade's photoshopped into the photo or was her name left out? Just wondering,
          Kathy Whitehead