Re: [scbwi-houston] Need help!

  • Deborah Frontiera
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
      How nice to have to be reordeting! My best advice is to total up the previous month and then order twice as much the next time. Then you should be a little ahead.
      When I get under 20 of any title, I order more at the rate I was selling.
      Hope that helps.
      Debbie Frontiera

      On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM, anna church <anna_church@...> wrote:

      Who can tell me how many books should I have on inventory at a time? I am
      starting to sell so many books and I seem to go through a 100 plus a month
      and I have to keep ordering more all the time. The cost of ordering is
      killing me. Please advise?
      Hug-A-Bug hugs,
      Anna Church

    • anna church
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
        Thanks, I guess I better order again soon. Ugh!
        Hug-A-Bug hugs,
        Anna

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
          Can you recommend a local printer that does great quality books?
          Hug-A-Bug hugs,
          Anna Church

          If you are selling 100 a month you should order 500. And you should print them locally so you don't have to pay for shipping.

          Debra Winegarten

          Sent from my iPhone

          find out more about me: www.sociosights.com