Re: [scbwi-houston] Need help!

  • Debra Winegarten
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
      If you are selling 100 a month you should order 500. And you should print them locally so you don't have to pay for shipping.

      Debra Winegarten

      Sent from my iPhone

      find out more about me: www.sociosights.com

      On Jul 25, 2013, at 9:49 AM, anna church <anna_church@...> wrote:

      Who can tell me how many books should I have on inventory at a time? I am
      starting to sell so many books and I seem to go through a 100 plus a month
      and I have to keep ordering more all the time. The cost of ordering is
      killing me. Please advise?
      Hug-A-Bug hugs,
      Anna Church

    • Anna Church
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
        Thanks for your time and support!
        Hug-A-Bug hugs,
        Anna Church

        HugABug

        On Jul 25, 2013, at 11:56 AM, Debra Winegarten <Sociosight@...> wrote:

        If you are selling 100 a month you should order 500. And you should print them locally so you don't have to pay for shipping.

        Debra Winegarten

        Sent from my iPhone

        find out more about me: www.sociosights.com

        On Jul 25, 2013, at 9:49 AM, anna church <anna_church@...> wrote:

        Who can tell me how many books should I have on inventory at a time? I am
        starting to sell so many books and I seem to go through a 100 plus a month
        and I have to keep ordering more all the time. The cost of ordering is
        killing me. Please advise?
        Hug-A-Bug hugs,
        Anna Church

      • Deborah Frontiera
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
          How nice to have to be reordeting! My best advice is to total up the previous month and then order twice as much the next time. Then you should be a little ahead.
          When I get under 20 of any title, I order more at the rate I was selling.
          Hope that helps.
          Debbie Frontiera

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
            Thanks, I guess I better order again soon. Ugh!
            Hug-A-Bug hugs,
            Anna

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
              Can you recommend a local printer that does great quality books?
              Hug-A-Bug hugs,
              Anna Church